Dave Hinz

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:01:44 GMT, R Wink wrote:
AVG, during the install, changed to the administrator account without any warning, dialog box or other information.

That's amazing. It's also amazing that, apparently, you don't have a
password set for your admin account boggle?

After I
figured out what had happened, I logged out of the administrator account and then logged in with my normal account which has
the same rights as the administrators account. Most things returned to normal, however it did change the video resolution
and removed the customization I had for my mouse.

Still doesn't jibe with my experience. Something else is wrong with your
box, AVG has _nothing_ to do with screen or mouse settings.