Mark & Juanita

On 3 Jan 2005 16:16:00 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 03:43:26 GMT, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"R. Wink" wrote in message
I need to follow up on this. I'm hollering wolf here. I didn't notice
that AVG change my logged on person from "end user"
to "administrator." After I logged off and logged back on as "end user"
everything is as it should be..almost!!

Still sounds like a program to avoid. We've always know you and "end user"
and we'd not recognize you as "administrator".

Why is it the application's fault

Because, reading what he said, AVG changed the logged in person to
administrator, not the operator

that he didn't remember who he logged
in as to install the program? This is operator error, plain and simple,
and has _nothing_ to do with the program. He logged in as administrator,
and forgot to log back out to log in as himself, that's all.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what he wrote, he did not log on as admin, the
install program changed the user ID to admin

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry