GregP

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:21:08 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

We actually have local dealers here in East Westchester County who
sell Uni's in the $1650 range. The smaller, local guys, will match
Tool Crib, as did Wooddorker's Warehouse. Only Woodcraft dosen't do
local to web price matching.

I'll have to take a ride over the next time I "go home"
(Dobbs Ferry). I looked up woodworking places in
the phone book last timeI was there, but didn't have
the time to visit any of them.

But back to the subject, that still makes the Unisaw the
only one of the 3 selling for less than half of list price.