max

When we opened our shop in SF we made $20 the first month. The second month
we made $120 thanks to our landlord. The second year we pulled in over
$150K. No advertising, no down time, 4 month backlog. You get connected with
the group (economic level?) you are aiming for. We wanted high end stuff and
that is all we did. Our names were passed around and we had more work than
we could handle.
max

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:04:43 -0600, Phil wrote:

[snip of wisdom]

Back to woodworking, those who do very high end custom stuff I suspect are
doing
better than the one trying to build bookcases.

No flames please, I'm not trying to start an argument, just my personal
perspective. If I'm right or wrong isn't important to me, just my 2 cents is
all.

Amen!

- Doug