R. Wink

I need to follow up on this. I'm hollering wolf here. I didn't notice that AVG change my logged on person from "end user"
to "administrator." After I logged off and logged back on as "end user" everything is as it should be..almost!! I don't
have to rebuild much, just a couple of small things like screen settings..not to bad.
Using Windows 2000, SP4 on a P4 box.
R. Wink

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 02:26:15 GMT, R. Wink wrote:

I just upgraded to V7.x AGV Free (after being forced from 6.x). Guess what..it's removed all of the icons from the desktop,
removed all of the desktop settings, reset all of IE6's settings, changed my home page AND wiped all of the last 2 years
worth of emails from Outlook. In addition, there's no way to return to the old settings and they don't include an uninstall.
Go somewhere else rather than upgrading unless you want to rebuild everything manually.
R. Wink