On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:40:21 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

Not that much substance to rant ratio. Remember, inflation concerns
"housing costs," not the cost of housing.

A dollar spent by government benefits everyone. A dollar saved by an
individual, however just creates another undeserving rich b*st*rd....

George, as an economist, you are probably an excellent woodworker.

The thing that _really_ scares me is that you are among the tiny
minority of voters who even give a damn about economics. Kinda like
realizing that the people who devour supermarket tabloids are among
the minority of Americans who actually read.

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.