On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:45:42 -0600, WD wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:07:36 GMT, Ron Moore wrote:

My apology, there is a typo "220vac".
The 110v drum motor could rewire to 220v. Has not check the conveyor feed
controller box and I believe that's where the rectifier placed. There are no
documentation's for rewire to 220v.

is this machine a performax? if so, I don't think it's convertable.

I have experience repeated tripping if I operate the bench grinder (10-amp,
3/4hp), shop Vac (10-amp), hand drill with three garage lightings. Operating the
drum sander (11-amp) under load with shop Vac and lightings will trip the
circuit.

you need to run more wire, and probably upsize your breaker box. it'll
cost you less than one good sized woodworking machine, it'll make your
life a lot easier and it'll add years to the lives of the machines you
have now.

Beside adding a new circuit, do you think it is safe to replace the 15-amp
breaker to a 20-amp breaker?

not without the OK of an electrician.

Thank you again.