Jonathon

On a more serious note, I would welcome suggestions from you as to how
it would be possible to filter visitors wanting access to the site. I
would rather not get out the large brush to deal with the vocal
minority and hope that they will take their own medicine - and not
revisit. An IP based system, if such were easily implementable, would
be much more surgical without collateral damage to the many other
visitors from the US would do enjoy the site - warts and all.
Oh and if you could point me at somewhere to find out how to "freeze"
the scroll bars, as a previous poster mentioned, this would also be
appreciated too.
Thanks in advance
Jonathon