mac davis

On 1 Jan 2005 07:18:42 -0800, "Jonathon"
wrote:

Todd

Dont recall actually using the language "bugger off" but clearly this
sits more comfortably with you which tells me more than I need to know
- thanks for this clarification. Perhaps the answer is password access
- or country restrictions.
To all the "scores" of people you allude to - visit or dont, but dont
be swayed by others' opinions, make you own mind up.
To those of you who do visit - most of whom are known names in this
area of art - I say "Happy New Year" and hope that, knowing me, you
read this string with wry amusement.
Interesting how quickly something deteriorates into such an
unconstructive thread - one of the reasons I rarely bother posting to
groups. Perhaps the world of wood turning is so flush with collectors
that you feel comfortable in your language - after all what is one less
person who would otherwise seek your work out.

Jonathon..
Happy New Year...
Please don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing