Greybeard

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:48:32 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

Thanks to Wal-Mart, we are doomed to have nothing but
junk available to us, and no way of buying anything else.

One can always improve on walmart **** by buying from Harbor Freight.

But, for those that feel as I do, walmart should be chopped up and
buried in the nearest garbage dump, it seems that the local, one year
old, walmart, super(not)store isn't doing well. Which is only for the
good. May the works of walton quickly rot in bankruptcy, by their own
hand.

B&D, by their own internal policies, have guaranteed that they will
never again have the acceptance they once had. Their name on anything
is a guarantee that it won't last long, and won't work well from day
one. (In contrast to the 30 year old B&D router that I still use, and
it still works very well.)