Larry Jaques

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:20:58 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:32:43 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Thanks but no. For a lathe, I definitely need only the small desktop
type. There isn't room here for a larger one. That's one major reason
I'm hesitant to come down there to go shopping. g

Then I cant talk you into the Logan 14"? Or a very nice
Clausing/Colchester 17"? Sigh.

Maybe if you put it into your Shrinkerator(tm) and made it a 7...

How about a cat(s) or dog(s)?

No, I even got tired of feeding stray cats because they marked my
trees too often and I don't appreciate the smell of cat **** in the
morning as I get my paper. As to dogs, I'll pass, having enough stew
meat already, thanks. eg

-
In nature's infinite book of secrecy a little I can read. -Shakespeare
------
http://diversify.com Website Application & Database Development