mac

Thanks for all the responses. I am going to post a picture when I can
get use of a digital camera. A friend has one and he said I could use
it. So, we will see. Looks like its going to cost about half what the
lathe cost to get it going, but still I think it will be worth while. I
did find a 2hp 3 phase motor, for free, and ordered some parts from
Mcmaster to build a rotary phase convertor. Ordered a rocker type tool
post and found some tool holders in a scrap bin. So if I can figure out
this schematic for this rpc I may get it runnig tomorrow. Again, thanks
for all your responses. Mac