On 4 Jan 2005 11:43:46 GMT, Ignoramus28225
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:13:57 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 4 Jan 2005 02:50:38 GMT, Ignoramus22732
wrote:

I have a big STOP THE WAR sticker on my pickup, and no one vandalized
my pickup.

Of course not. Those who disagree with you are the Nice People. Those
who tend to be on your side of the fence tend to not be so nice.
Shrug.

I must say that I also have a NRA sticker on my pickup (cal me weird
if you wish), had it for years, and my pickup has never been
vandalized either.

Of course not. You've got them too confused to do anything. :-)

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.