Gunner

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:34:16 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:12:52 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:29:56 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 05:15:27 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

As I posted before, I caught one of those Tolerance and Diversity
types (rainbow sticker on the rear window) vandalizing my truck.

Another one tried it a couple weeks ago.

Both regretted it.

What might the punishment be if someone were possibly punished for
doing something similar to that in the future, Gunner?

Blink blink? Huh? Try that again.

I was trying to give you a legal out in case anyone was watching,
asking hypothetically what you might do.

Oh, I thank you.

Or are you asking what I might do to said individuals?

Si!

The first one
lost two valve stems to a very sharp knife. He only had one spare
tire.

The second one, I would have simply given him a good Command Voice
dressing down, but he decided to press the issue physically. A simple
case of overestimating his skill set.

Oh, goodie! What had he done to the truck and how long did his
injuries last? I hope he told his friends how smart he was. the
world doesn't need too many more Darwin Awardees.

The fellah had a small screwdriver out and was starting to work on the
Bush/Cheney sticker after trashing the Bowhunter sticker. When I
accosted him verbally, he threatened me with the screwdriver.

He fell down several times. Must of had a balance issue. Perhaps an
inner ear infection. Poor fellow intercepted the bumper (steel) at
least once during once of his falls.
Fortunately he ignored the Ernie Ball emblem, else he may have had a
larger problem to deal with.

Im sure he told his friends. At the least, to never physically
threaten with a screwdriver, someone with those sorts of identifying
marks on his vehicle. I dont think he even needed any stitches. Some
butterflys, some Tylenol and he would be as good as new. He was young
and they heal quickly.

A personal picadillo of mine, is to make sure that when such are
shaving, a reminder of of their Bad Thing, is always visible in the
mirror. One of lifes little reminders so to speak. I carry several of
those myself. Shrug.

Gunner

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright
----------------------------

It's not unwise to remember that Mother Nature is essentially a
murderous, sneakly, promiscuous bitch who has been trying to kill you
since your conception.

Eventually she will succeed, perhaps with the help of your fellow man.

Life consists in putting off the inevitable as long as possible and
taking what good and joy you can before her success.

Whether you attribute that situation to evolutionary forces, a fallen
nature after Adam and Eve screwed the pooch, or whatever, it's no less true.

Be friendly, pleasant, unaggressive, and honest toward all and be
prepared to ignore, avoid, or even kill anyone who is otherwise toward
you. Being ready doesn't mean eager, just ready. What true friends are
found in life will undestand and accept that fundamental rule of human
interaction." John Husvar