Larry Jaques

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 05:19:30 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:40:22 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Define Minis... I may have access to a Burke horizontal....but Ill
hunt around for you.

Anything under about saaaay...900 pounds, eh? g When you saidyou
put me on your "hobby list" I thought you grokked that. (I see that
the 016-A is about double that.)

Sherline, Homier, Grizzly, HF, Taig, etc. would be ideal, but a
very small knee mill might not be out of the question. Low ducats,
rebuildable or running, if you must, a pristine specimen for free.
(Y'like how I built up to that one?) chortle

Ill hunt around. Its a hell of a lot easier for me to find Big Iron,
than tinsy stuff as there is little of the Barbie Playshop stuff in
use commercially.

No judgement there, huh? bseg

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright