DJ

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:45:30 -0500, "Gymy Bob"
wrote:

I thought we were talking PCBs?

I was referring to what another poster wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:13:33 +1100, "john johnson"
wrote:
snip

Another incident involved a fire in a basement substation in a high rise
building in the US. Although it is hard to burn, a fault in the transformer
set it alight, and the buildings airconditioning system pumped the smoke
from the fire through the building. PCB's produce dioxin when they burn, and
the building was contaminated with dioxin. I'm not sure the mess has ever
been cleaned up.

snip

"DJ" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:34:29 -0500, "Gymy Bob"
wrote:

All minor ailments and no deaths have ever been attributed to it.

snip

You may consider it a "minor ailment", but have you seen the photos of
that Ruskie politician who was purportedly poisoned with dioxin? A
year ago he looked about like baby faced John Edwards, now he looks
more like a puffy faced, acne ridden Andy Rooney...

DJ