On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:25:45 -0500, "Phants"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message As I posted before, I caught one of those
Tolerance and Diversity
types (rainbow sticker on the rear window) vandalizing my truck.

Another one tried it a couple weeks ago.
Both regretted it.
Gunner

That's one of those funny things about those "tolerance and diversity
types" - seems that both tolerance and diversity are for only the
"diverse" that are selected and their chosen "views" ...

They of course are justified in any illegal act as long as it is
"justified." There must be a special plea in court: Innocent as a
justified act...
:-}
JHbs

They certainly think there is. Interestingly the other group that is
big on 'innocent because justified' are a certain class of career
criminals -- although in the case of the criminals I suspect
psychopathology is involved.

Fundamentally in both cases the defense comes down to "It was okay
because I really, really wanted to do it."

I saw a lot of this as a covering the courts in the 1970s.

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.