Mike Patterson

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 02:27:32 GMT, R. Wink
wrote:

I just upgraded to V7.x AGV Free (after being forced from 6.x). Guess what..it's removed all of the icons from the desktop,
removed all of the desktop settings, reset all of IE6's settings, changed my home page AND wiped all of the last 2 years
worth of emails from Outlook. In addition, there's no way to return to the old settings and they don't include an uninstall.
Go somewhere else rather than upgrading unless you want to rebuild everything manually.
R. Wink

I upgraded 3 XP Pro machines, one 2000 Pro, one ME, and one 98SE with
no system settings changed. You sure it did what you think it did?

MP

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin