Ahernwill

Try Shopmaster for the 3 in 1 machines- may be just right for your needs-
following is a link about robotics work on one of their machines
http://forums.delphiforums.com/Shopt...es/?msg=1215.1

"W.E.Cole" wrote in message
I'd like to get a small metal working lathe to use for my robotics hobby,
preferably a table top or workbench type. The parts I plan to make will be
small, typically less than 6", and I expect to mostly use aluminum,

although
I'll also be working with plastic and maybe a little brass. I'd like a
quality product that won't break the bank but also won't fall apart after

year or so of use. It doesn't have to produce NASA quality parts, but

since
I'll mostly be making small parts, I don't want a cheap import that's real
sloppy. What would be a couple of good brands/models to look for?