Don Bruder

In article ,
steamer wrote:

--This is evil. If a dog is raising a ruckus he's usually got a
good reason and more than half the time it's a negligent owner.

Horse****. 'Nuff said.

Next time
report to petfinders.com or humane society and they'll find the dog a
proper home. SWMBO rescues critters and, in my experience, there's no such
thing as a dog that can't be cured of unsocial behavior, once relocated to
a (mentally) healty location.

Your experience, then, is either next to nill, not worth a pile of
dog****, or both. With utter contempt for Barbara Woodhouse (or whatever
her name is) there are indeed bad dogs. And one that barks incessantly
for no valid reason (intruder in the yard is the *ONLY* valid reason) is
a bad dog. Bury the damned thing and be done with it, then try again
with a good one.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.