On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:57:22 -0600, "Gregg"
wrote:

Hello all

I am new to this group and I love using my dremel tool and was wondering
what all hobbies there are for metal working with a dremel tool.

Thanks in advance

Jewelry making. (Also lapidary, but that's not strictly metal
working.) My Foredom shaft tool hangs over my jeweler's bench, but I
still find a lot of situations where the Dremel is handier.

My auto mechanic also uses a Dremel for jobs like removing broken
clutch cables. Did I mention it's a VW shop?

--RC
"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.