jumblemo jumblemo is offline
Junior Member

Default Fuse repeated Blowing on Potterton clock/programmer

Hello All,

I'm a bit of a diy n00b, but I can at least change a fuse. So I felt a bit foolish paying a central heating engineer £65 to get my heating re-started when the problem turned out to by a dead 3amp fuse in the mains socket that the boiler programmer (Potterton EP2001) was connected too.

However since he first visited in late December I have since woken up on three separate mornings to find the house cold, and fuse blown again.

Can anyone advise as to what is likely to be the cause of the fuses blowing?