NSM

"William R. Walsh" wrote in
message news:BM4Cd.17051$3m6.15196@attbi_s51...
| Hi!
|
| I have seen a few remotes that have used glue as a means of being held
| together. These can be tough to break open without causing other damage.
If
| you think your remote control may be glued, work slowly and consider using
| some gentle heat to persuade the glue to soften up.

You have to decide if you really want it open or not. If you do, the worst
way to go is to saw it open. Otherwise I try flexing it, twisting it, all
the way up to dropping it on a concrete floor to crack it open. It's always
easier IME to glue a cracked case back together than anything else, and
sometimes the glue will break if you hit it right.