Jamie

My washer is leaking from the tub, i think its overfilling, from a
prior repair i lost the schematic. So what controlls the amount of
water that fills up the tub? I know some switch must control the
inlet selinoid?

its been years since i look at such a thing but they using to use a
tube in the outer side of the tube that would cause a pressure build
up to a switch with a diaphragm.
maybe the tube is plugged, broke, collapsed, or the switch diaphragm
it self has a crack in it which will not allow pressure to build.
etc.., it depends, i seen one that used capacitor plates.
etc..