B.B.

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Chuckle...the little cartoon Cowboy Calvin peeing on the word Liberal
on the rear window of my pickup truck is still generating much 1
finger comment. More and more its a thumbs up, with the occasional 1
finger salute.

Hehe, I know the feeling. I tool around in Waco and all over north
Texas with a "BUSH SUCKS" tag inside the rear window. I also go to
classes with the same message on a pin on my bag, though, to the kids'
credit, nobody's molested my bag. Car has a few suspect dings, though.
I'm also receiving more thumbs up these days. Go figure.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/