Edwin Pawlowski

"Pasar" wrote in message
I hate mine! The prior owner installed it. There is an opening in the
wall for the wires coming up from the basement. Mice sometimes find their
way up the wires and underneath the burners (after they're cooled) and
jump
out on top of the stove.

That is not the fault of the range. Seal the hole with some spray in foam.
Better yet, get rid of the mice. My wife would freak out if we ever had a
mouse in the house, let alone come out of the range!

I see some cats wandering around our property at times. While I'm not a cat
lover, I've never had a mouse around so I leave well enough alone and don't
bother them.