Larry Jaques

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:20:45 GMT, "TheMan" calmly
ranted:

I'd be happy if I could generate and aim some kind (EMP) Electromagnetic
pulse that would stall the offenders car for just a few mins. Once or twice
and he's going to worry that his super-mega-bass system keeps stalling his
car. I'd pay real money for plans. (I live right near a traffic signal
light, so when the signal is red I tend to get a little more than my share
of these loud cars. And I wouldn't use it if the car was in motion)

Talk to the cops about this. Anything producing over 90db at any freq
would automatically be shut down and tickets rendered. It'd make a lot
of dough for them and maybe keep more of them out of radar units.

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites