Edwin Pawlowski

"effi" wrote in message news:
due to all the faulty information you have issued in this thread, you have
joined the other fella in my blocked sender's list

of course, given your snet.net username, you already knew that

Oh my, that hurts. I just don't know what do to now, but I am emotionally
scarred from that harsh decision. Will I ever be able to face my friends
again? Will my co-workers shun me? Do I need physiological counseling?

OTOH, prove that one of my statements is false. You can't so you choose to
ignore them. Your choice and nothing anyone says will change your closed
mind.