TheMan

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
Rex, I apologize for high jacking your topic but I would like input
from the same group of responders.

Problem: Auto boom boxes. You know. The ones who pull up beside you at
a stop light and rattle the change in your ashtray.

Solution: Just once, OK every time, I would like to hit a switch and
shatter the side glass in his car. Rear, of course, we don't want to
injure anyone.

I'd be happy if I could generate and aim some kind (EMP) Electromagnetic
pulse that would stall the offenders car for just a few mins. Once or twice
and he's going to worry that his super-mega-bass system keeps stalling his
car. I'd pay real money for plans. (I live right near a traffic signal
light, so when the signal is red I tend to get a little more than my share
of these loud cars. And I wouldn't use it if the car was in motion)