Silvan

Mark & Juanita wrote:

No, I don't live in a neigborhood with an HOA (deliberately bought where
there wasn't one); some of our best friends do. The stories they tell are
amazing (and people are concerned about the federal government being
fascist? Some of these rules make fascism seem downright civilized).

Me too and me neither. Or me neither and me too. It was really hard to
find a place that didn't involve one of those abominations, but I did.
Fascist *******s can all kiss my lily white ass. It really makes me wonder
what country this is anyway when a bunch of nosy pricks with nothing better
to do than measure your grass can force you to move out of a house you OWN.

Although sometimes the fascist *******s are the town/city council. Some
localities have grass laws and stuff. This one has some new trash can
thing. They've put out a thing about garbage cans being taken in by 5:00
or something like that.

Well, I got news for you people. I don't have any better place to put my
outdoor trashcan than out by the curb, so that's where it stays. I'm kinda
looking forward to someone saying something to me about it. I'm going to
buy a bunch of trashcans and put them across the front of my property with
rocks in them, and then tell the fascist *******s it's my new fence. Then
I'll let the grass get 48" high and put a few Firebirds and Camaros up on
blocks in the weeds. Oh, and paint my house purple, with a mailbox that's
every bit of 6" too high, and the wrong color.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/