You can probably get more time out of a bimetal blade like Lenox, I see
Irwin has either taken over the franchise or is making them themselves.
Used be at Home Despot and the local True Value. The Lenox blades got
closed out both places. I figure Lenox used some of their bimetal
bandsaw blade stock and punched out utility knife blades instead of
punching teeth on them and welding them up. They outlast the Stanley
blades about 10 to 1 and cost about twice as much. I usually chew the
edges up, I'd end up regrinding before resharpening and it isn't worth
my time to do that. The newer utility knives have pushbutton blade
changing, too, much faster for those making a living off the thing,
like carpet layers.

Stan