effi

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
effi wrote:
i guess to make it easy for the readers, here's a site that kind of sums
up the toxicity and environmental problems due to styrofoam
http://www.ecocycle.org/TimesFall2000/askrosie.cfm

also, if i recall, dr. hulda clark (cancer expert) has negative things
to say about styrofoam as to its toxicity

in summary, in answer to the original post, i think styrofoam is a
terrible choice for any component piece or adjoining piece to a bird
feeder, or on any exposed or painted surface of styrofoam birds or humans
may interact with, for reasons mentioned throughout my posts

Rosie is a nut and obviously has little scientific training. She mixes up
the toxicity of materials used in manufacture with the material itself.
From that standpoint, we should ban all petroleum products including
gasoline. Wonder how Rosie would like not having a car or anything made
of plastic and other materials derived from petroleum including her sun
glasses.

you lose lol