Gunner

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:19:41 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:02:37 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

An interesting little dohickey followed me home this week, from a shop
that is down sizing to smaller quarters. They evidently thought they
owed me a favor so forced this on me ( frankly I think they needed the
room..shrug)

I didnt argue too hard......

Hey, just my size and price! I should bring some window panes with
me when I come down. It looks like you could use a couple. I saved
half a dozen of the single-glazed panes when I went to duals. The
first one I put in made the room 10 degrees warmer within half an
hour, even with the bedroom door open. I was amazed.

We had 70 mph winds during the week. Just to the left of the busted
windows, out of the frame, is a modest cactus garden. The wind blew
the top off a big one and it took out both windows. I was in LA when
it happened, so they boarded them up with some masonite I have that
oddly enough was the perfect size. Glass here at the local glass shop
is NOT cheap, so as customers pay me this month, Ill replace them.
Second time for replacing one of them. The wife was playing catch with
the dogs and bounced a soft ball off the floor and right out the
window.

I might make you a hell of a deal on a Gorton 016-A mill...but I think
this one will stay with me G

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill