Larry Jaques

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:02:37 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

An interesting little dohickey followed me home this week, from a shop
that is down sizing to smaller quarters. They evidently thought they
owed me a favor so forced this on me ( frankly I think they needed the
room..shrug)

I didnt argue too hard......

Hey, just my size and price! I should bring some window panes with
me when I come down. It looks like you could use a couple. I saved
half a dozen of the single-glazed panes when I went to duals. The
first one I put in made the room 10 degrees warmer within half an
hour, even with the bedroom door open. I was amazed.

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites