Pike

"Bob" writes:

Is it because of the dollar being devalued? When the dollar goes up again
will they lower their prices? I think they are shooting their self in the
foot. Their previous prices is what made them so popular. If their prices
are the same or higher than Delta's, etc., I myself would prefer to buy
strictly American unless, they out source to China.

Yeah, except some of the Delta stuff I have seen lately has made it
a tough decision. I have lost all hope of classic American quality
being what it once was. It seems like there has been some kind of
shift in the last couple of decades - big corporations seem to
have short-term profit in mind rather than long-term customer loyalty.

A friend of mine asked me a while back "why is everything turning
to crap?"

A good question. I never thought I would see the day when I *had*
to buy a $250 mixer for my wife - just to keep from buying a $20
mixer every 6 months.

I think I am turning into a geezer...

~Pike~