Larry Jaques

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:18:09 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

Chuckle...the little cartoon Cowboy Calvin peeing on the word Liberal
on the rear window of my pickup truck is still generating much 1
finger comment. More and more its a thumbs up, with the occasional 1
finger salute.

I have taken to keeping a nice whining Bob Wills tape on the console
and when a thumpa thumpa pulls up beside me, Ill stick it into the
tape deck. Yodelling tends to put those types off for some reason,
and any commentary they may have, tends to be stifled when they get a
good look at the driver.
Im told I have a passible "curled lip death stare"

Y'know, a metalhead oughta be able to whip something like this out in
a few minutes. For each side of the truck, in front of the wheel so
the thumpa driver can see it, put a raisable dog leg. Whenever the
thumps comes up next to you, point at it and raise the leg. Hit the
button and a small pump makes it pee on the car. Collect dog/cat or
horse/deer/lion pee for this delivery system. What do you think?

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites