Gunner

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:28:45 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

That'll work every time...blast Rush at 'em or better yet: NPR. Don't you
live the look of disgust!

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:52:26 -0500, "Tony"
wrote:

Roll your windows down and turn up the country music station.

Thats what I do..though Im usually listening to C&W most of the time
or talk radio.

Gunner

Chuckle...the little cartoon Cowboy Calvin peeing on the word Liberal
on the rear window of my pickup truck is still generating much 1
finger comment. More and more its a thumbs up, with the occasional 1
finger salute.

I have taken to keeping a nice whining Bob Wills tape on the console
and when a thumpa thumpa pulls up beside me, Ill stick it into the
tape deck. Yodelling tends to put those types off for some reason,
and any commentary they may have, tends to be stifled when they get a
good look at the driver.
Im told I have a passible "curled lip death stare"
Shrug

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill