Suzie-Q

In article , "Pop"
wrote:

- I am about to have one and my MIL already has one. But, when you
- troll with a complete lack of facts in the initial posts and
- can't bother with any useful details, simply looking to "chat", I
- won't bother with you. Yes, my MIL's is more trouble than it's
- worth; mine won't be. Does that answer your question? Actually,
- it does, as you posted it.

It was a very general question and I expected very
general answers. No need for details at this early
date.

Thanks for your response.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)