jo4hn

Joe Stead wrote:

How do they deliver items like contractor saw or jointers? Throw it off the
back of the truck? Will they leave it in your vestibule if you ask?

They have an "X5" jointer on sale with rebates, but I might go for the cheaper
one.

They delivered my Griz jointer to my house in the boondocks. Had a
tractor-trailer of some size with a lift gate. The guy put it on the
ground and trucked it into my garage with a hand truck. No easy trip on
a 3/4 stone driveway even if it was only 25 feet or so. He told me not
to pay the extra for the lift gate because residential deliveries in my
neck of the woods always had a lift anyway. Satisfied customer.
mahalo,
jo4hn