Mark Jerde

Norman D. Crow wrote:
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 07:52:15 -0600, Unisaw A100 wrote:

UA100, who, in case the above comments weren't clear, thinks
fretting over work flow in a hobbyist shop is about the silliest
thing anyone could ever waste their time on...

Well, I have to plan my work flow! First, the car & pick-me-up
truck have to flow outa the shop. Then, I have to cut whatever tool
I need to use from the tightly packed herd and roll it out into the
enormous void left by flowing the cars/trucks into the driveway.
When I'm done making a mess and before nightfall, all these critters
have to flow back to their respective spots so the HOA busybody
won't think I'm leaving my vehicles in the driveway and
participating in some verboten activity in my garage.

HOA?

I'm guessing Home Owners' Association.

-- Mark