Norman D. Crow

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 07:52:15 -0600, Unisaw A100 wrote:

UA100, who, in case the above comments weren't clear, thinks fretting

over
work flow in a hobbyist shop is about the silliest thing anyone could

ever
waste their time on...

Well, I have to plan my work flow! First, the car & pick-me-up truck have
to flow outa the shop. Then, I have to cut whatever tool I need to use
from the tightly packed herd and roll it out into the enormous void left
by flowing the cars/trucks into the driveway. When I'm done making a mess
and before nightfall, all these critters have to flow back to their
respective spots so the HOA busybody won't think I'm leaving my vehicles
in the driveway and participating in some verboten activity in my garage.

HOA?

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.