Unisaw A100

Jay Pique wrote:
Not if you want to make money.

Everyone should feel free to knock themselves out with their
flow charts and three dimensional shop layouts. Me? I'm
still living in the world where the rec. in rec.woodworking
means recreational so I won't be bunching up my panties and
puckering up my sphincter over the fact that my radial arm
saw is against the far wall of the shop (where it fits best)
and you have to go past the jointer (between the door and
the radial arm saw/where it fits best) to get to it. Oh,
and at the risk of everyone breaking out in hives, I have my
other machines scattered all about the shop (where they fit
best) with no regard for work flow.

UA100, who, in case the above comments weren't clear, thinks
fretting over work flow in a hobbyist shop is about the
silliest thing anyone could ever waste their time on...