Unisaw A100

Groggy wrote:
Perhaps Bunnings is selling Ozito as an object lesson to
us all, so we learn to buy decent tools g.

I've always held the belief that this is one reason for
Sears to stay in the tool business. When the upgrade is
finally made there is a new found respect and the poor
guy/gurl is rewarded with something better/a prize for
holding out so long with their (insert name of crappy
tool/machine here).

Nowadays though people (we call them trust fund babies) go
out and buy Unisaws as their first saws and they haven't a
clue/think it's normal.

On the other hand, people buy a bad/nasty/piece of crap tool
when they are starting out can become frustrated and give up
before they realize "they all aren't like that", after all,
"it's a Craftsman and they are the best" and walk away for
good/never to be heard from again.

Though with the Internet this is probably happening with
less frequency/they realize that there is something beyond
what they have.

Just a couple/few random thoughts. Please, talk amongst
yourselves.

UA100