Barry Lennox

On 31 Dec 2004 09:48:36 -0800, wrote:

I am an ever learning woodworker and was wondering if you older peeps
could recomend some books that have proved worth the read. I purchased
a Router resource and was amazed at how much it propelled my knowledge
of the tool forward.
Specifically really good books on sharpening, jigs, work flow, etc.

My favourites for the specifics you list. But go to the library or a
WW show to browse to see what suits you before buying.

"Sharpening": by Leonard Lee or Jim Kingshott
Jigs: "Proven shop tips" or More proven shop tips" both by Taunton.
Work flow: "The Workshop Boook" by Landis.

Barry Lennox