Gunner

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:10:12 -0800, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

I find the best economy is with the cheap Gillette disposables. I have one
in the shower to make the roughing cut and one at the sink to make the final
pass. When the one in the shower gets grabby I replace it with the
finishing razor and grab a new one for the finishing cut. This way I get a
week or two between new razors and it is cheaper than buying blades.

--

Roger Shoaf

If you shop at the 99 cent stores you can get 20 double bladed
disposables for a buck. A nickle apiece.

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill