Groggy

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:06:47 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:
Hear here on the Ozito crap label. I bought one to do one job, and
that's all it did. It simply self-destructed its guts.

I think this may be the same company that makes the self destructing
tape machines for the Mission Impossible movies...

I am surprised at the quality of GMC stuff, though. I have a cordless
drill from them and it's done me very good service so far.

I have probably witheld comment on GMC long enough. I agree with you,
it seems to be good value for money - though clearly not the top of
the range. My comfort zone puts it at around Ryobi, probably better. I
have a nail gun (electric) made by GMC (Global Machinery Corporation)
that continues to soldier on. It fires a wrong 'un on occasion but it
hasn't been a major problem, I can always tap them down with a hammer
(remember them?) and set punch.

GMC appears to be a good value for money option, certainly a mile
above Ozito. Perhaps Bunnings is selling Ozito as an object lesson to
us all, so we learn to buy decent tools g.

Greg