Old Nick

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:02:19 GMT, Groggy
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hear here on the Ozito crap label. I bought one to do one job, and
that's all it did. It simply self-destructed its guts.

I am surprised at the quality of GMC stuff, though. I have a cordless
drill from them and it's done me very good service so far.

Dean,

you run the risk of giving Ozito credibility it doesn't deserve. Of
all of their products I have seen, this must be an anomaly. I bought a
6"cut-off grinder that (catastrophically) self destructed on the third
cut so I swore off them. Friends of mine that have purchased them have
similar tales. Their poor quality continues to surprise me, I am
amazed that Australian authorities allow these things to be connected
to the town power supply at all.