John Stumbles

Default Hoover CrystalJet D820 detergent release not working

"NumptyDumpty" wrote in message

"Andrew Simpson" wrote

in
message news
Hi all,

I few days ago I posted regarding my dishwasher not releasing the

detegent
and rinse aid. After a quick search on the internet I found a company in
Wales known as parts wizard. After sending a few photographs of the
solenoid in question they quickly identified the part and sent me within

2
days not one but two replacement solenoids (incase it goes again).

Hoover
quoted me 90 quid for the soap dispenser replacement whereas parts

wizard
sent me the part that had gone for 12 quid (2 so I have a spare now).

Great service and I would recommend them to anybody who can deal with

this
sort of repair.

Andrew

Do you have any contact details for them?

Yes please - tell us all!
(You aren't connected with them except as a satisfied customer, I take it?
:-)