Suzie-Q

In article ,
Suzie-Q wrote:

- Anyone here have a carpeted front porch? Any pros or cons
- you're willing to share?

Okay, I was at a neighbor's house and noticed that their front
porch was carpeted. My front porch is solid concrete. I figured
one would use indoor-outdoor carpet, unless there is an
outdoor-only carpet. I also figured the carpet would be glued
down securely -- i.e. every square inch. So no worrying about
rotting or bugs underneath. Also, FYI, my front porch is
covered by an extension of the roof of the house.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who has a carpeted porch.
Are they more trouble than they're worth?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/