mike

Paul Rubin wrote:
mike writes:

Again, Need the connector pinout for the motherboard connector.

Oh whoops, I thought you meant the drive connector.

I had a T4600 and there was a hardware manual for it that had stuff
like that. It's probably gone from Toshiba's ftp site by now (it
predated the web) but it's sort of possible that I have it archived.
Or maybe it was a printed manual. My memory is hazy on this. Anyway,
I'll take a look around for it.

I sold the T4600 to a friend some years ago who used it until it
eventually stopped working. It's sort of possible that the carcass is
still around. If you really want to scrounge parts from it, I can
inquire if it's available (you'd have to pay for shipping, but I doubt
that he'd want actual money for the computer). My guess, though, is
that it hasn't been thrown out but is buried under a mountain of junk
and will be impossible to find.

A T4900 even if working has to be close to worthless these days. You
can probably find a more modern machine on ebay for less than the
hassle of messing with that connector is worth.

I have a T4600 with the P31 error problem.
Need the pinout for the T4900CDT.

The T4900CDT is easily worth the trouble to solder on 50 wires.
Just need to know which pins to solder 'em to.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Wanted, Slot 1 Motherboard